Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year

Hi everyone, Nutmeg here. I just want to wish you a Merry Christmas from everyone from M'n'M and Nutmeg's World. Altough it may be the end of 2013 it's time to look forward to 2014! LEAVE ALL BAD THINGS IN 2013 PLEASE :P Hope you loved all your christmas gifts (even the ones you don't like or don't want) don't forget to make your New Year's revaulation. Mine are:

  • Keep my room tidy for a year (that's $52 in my back pocket)
  • Slow down when reading (I keep running out of books)
  • Win the BOP Lit Quiz again (if we enter)
  • Win the National Lit Quiz (if we enter the BOP Lit Quiz)
  • Make time for homework
  • get higher marks on my asstle test
  • focus on my writing
  • try to improve my spelling although No one cared about spelling when I was younger so I thourght that I was spelling everything right.
  • Get a best friend that Won't change schools, and will go to collage with me (no offence M'n'M, your still my best friend)
  • Try to keep in contact with Princess (a BFF that mostly likey isn't going to intermediate next year)
  • cut down on You Tube useage
I've got heaps more but I won't bore you
From everyone on the M'n'M and Nutmeg's World Team Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!
Nutmeg (Y) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment