Monday 28 July 2014

I'm having trouble desiding pt3 - With Bailey Tucker (non-secret trio verison)

Hi guys, Nutmeg here. I know, I promised that I would post more offten.

SO... latley my excuses are this

  • Homework
  • School Holidays
  • My birthday (just last week)
  • School
  • Sleeping
  • Reading
  • Watching stuff
this is what you've all been waiting for. Unfourtunly I don't have two paragraphs sorted. I am using all the characters from the secret trio verison expect for Beck Turner. I am replacing Beck with Bailey Tucker. They have the same personlities and look similar - Bailey doesn't have a tattoo.


Wayne and I land with a thump. I look around. There was no city. No trees. Nothing. Just a barren desert.
And Wayne.
“Where are we?” Wayne asks quietly.
“Where do you think? There’s no humanity for miles!” I yell sarcastically. Wayne backed away with his hands up. It was not a good start. I grab Wayne’s bag and find his “trusty” pocket knife.
“What are you doing?” Wayne asks suspiciously. I sigh. Why did I get stuck with this guy?
“If we’re going to survive here I’ll need to cut my hair so that I don’t over heat,” I finally reply. Wayne looks at me. He’s about to speak. I give him the stare and take a deep breath. I brought my hair round onto my shoulder, flip the knife up. It touches my hair. In one swift movement, strands of brown hair descends down and lands on the scorching desert floor. Wayne rolls his eyes. Typical boy. Close by is a wooden crate. Whoever put us here had some common sense to give us some supplies. Wayne jumps on it and the wood snaps. Most, if not all the contents were useless here in the desert. Who needs the complete Narnia collection and flippers while trekking to the closest city? Wayne started to rummage around.
“EUREKA!” He yells suddenly. In his hand was a canteen. I grab it and open it to see how much water was left. A full bottle.
“Lets get going,” I mutter, swinging the canteen over my shoulder.

“Can. We. Stop?” Wayne asks between breaths. I shook my head. I take a breath and stood still. It wasn’t clean, fresh air like it was back home.  But it would have to do. I scan the area. The sun was behind us and there is still no sign of civilianisation. All I can see is sand, sand and Wayne. I open the canteen. Only half left. We need to conserve it. I take a tiny sip. Not enough to quench my thirst but enough so that I didn’t get too dehydrated.
“Piper, can I have the canteen?” Wayne asks. I hand it to him.
“Only a tiny sip Wayne, we don’t have much left,” I reply. He nods. I start walking again. We travel in silence. There is no use in using our energy to talk. I start thinking about the others. Were they too in a barren wasteland, trying to get home? Thats when I remembered the reason why Wayne and I were here.
“When we get home, Randy isn’t going to be a happy person,” I mutter.

“Wayne, where’s the canteen?” I ask, some hours later. There was no reply. This could only mean one thing. Wayne had finally lost his voice. I almost yell in joy. But... Wayne hadn't been talking. Maybe he had fallen behind. I stop and turn around. Wayne smiles. He was hiding something.
The canteen.
I sigh. He must have drank all the water.
“That water was the only water we had left, it was supposed to support both of us!” I yell.
“Well we won’t need it because the city is over the horizon,” Wayne says, pointing to the east. I couldn’t see anything.
“How did you know that?” I ask
“The water bottle told me so,” Wayne replies.
“Let’s go then!” I say, running off. Wayne follows. We would survive.

Sorry for the chifhanger.
Nutmeg out :) ♥☺

No comments:

Post a Comment