Friday 27 June 2014

Sorry I haven't been on

Hey Everyone - Nutmeg here. Apologies for not posting in ages. I have had

  • School Production
  • Reading
  • Homework
  • Emailing and stuff
  • Wataching Old Cartoons that no one really cares about now days
  • Writing more fan fictions/stories (Alot actually - I've only finished 1 out of 30 something)
  • Working on JAFAN with my friends
  • Sleeping
  • Eating
  • Running (I know - I've gone crazy)
  • Filling up my caldener with soical events such as birthday parties and a school disco (Yes, I have a social caladener)
  • Listenig to music
  • Playing music
  • Google + ing
  • Surporting Holland in the FIFA world cup (Yes, I am dutch)
  • Pearparing for my 13th birthday which is less than a month away :)
  • Designing characters
There's probably more but that's all I can think of. If you bothered to read my list you would have noticed JAFAN. JAFAN is a group of people who are youtubers that I'm friends with. Together we make videos and things. Please Check out the videos we have so far and subscribe. There will be Bad Joke Central and after I get back from Austrilia, hopefully a trvael video which I hope will inspire you to go to Austrilia and other places. There will also be Minecraft and other things. If you see someone saying "I'm a noob, I have no idea what you are saying" It's propbably me. 

Yes it's my birthday coming up. I'm excited, the only thing that ruins it is that my Birthday is on the First Thrusday back at school. It's cool that I actually can spend my birthday with my friends. Dang it, forgot - otargo problem solving. Stuff that.

That's all I say right now. Hope to post again soon
Nutmeg
Dude, I'm Busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment